When I work with buyers my goal is to provide a well rounded high quality experience. Whether you are renting, purchasing a home for the first time or are a savvy real estate client with experience, I will provide a personalized approach to make the process as easy and fun for you as possible. Moving is said to be the 3rd most stressful life event and normally it coincides with many other stressful life events - a wedding, divorce, death of a loved one, relocation, etc. Whatever the reason for your move, you should be focused on choosing the place that suits you, your budget and your needs. My job is to do all of the research, the appointment setting, have the difficult conversations, fight for your best interests, maintain all of the paperwork, deadlines and keep you up to date in a concise manner every step of the way so you don't have to be stressed.
I firmly believe that what type of home you live in and where that home is located directly affects your lifestyle. There are a lot of factors when it comes to choosing a home and there are practical, functional, and aspirational aspects that need to be prioritized. A great real estate agent can tell you whether or not you can find what you're looking for in your price range. Sometimes a small bump in price range can make a huge difference. However, a lot of buyers are pre-approved for a lot more than they need to spend to be happy and that extra money a month has an impact on their lifestyle. If you love to travel and eat out frequently or require a babysitter often the home you choose shouldn't limit those aspects of your life, where you live should enhance your lifestyle.
Why do you need a REALTOR?
As a licensed real estate professional I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors are expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned financial advisors with clients, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying your home.
Let me be your guide!
As a knowledgeable Realtor I...
•Can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
•Know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
•Can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
•Know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved for a mortgage. I can also discuss and negotiate down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
•Am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation --plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
•Am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. We bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and we can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
•AM FREE! The best thing about me as your Realtor is that all this help will not cost you a cent. The Seller pays my commission to my Brokerage so there is no reason not to be represented by someone with your best interest in mind.
- Contact me so that I can connect you with a mortgage agent to get pre-approved and find out what you can afford to spend before we start the search process.
- We'll meet and discuss your budget, housing needs and dreams (Pinterest is a BIG help here) to create a profile of what you're looking for. I will set you up on a listing search through the MLS that only agents have access to so you will receive an email every time a home that matches your criteria comes on the market. Getting these listings through an agent before they pop up on the third party sites (zillow, realtor.com, trulia, etc.) is KEY to gain a competitive advantage for negotiations.
- Once the right property is found, an offer to purchase is written up, presented and negotiated. If accepted, I will prepare a timeline with responsibilities for all parties involved and you are officially in contract!
- While you are in contract you will need to fulfill any contingencies like financing and inspection, but don't worry I'll guide you through the entire process to get you to the closing table.
- On closing day you will sign lots of paperwork, transfer funds, get your keys and start the next chapter of your life (with a special closing gift from yours truly)!
To learn more about the home buying process or for help finding the perfect rental for you in the least stressful way, get in touch with me! You can email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 614.638.5817 so we can meet for coffee or a drink and get to know each other. I specialize in urban neighborhoods but can help anywhere in greater Columbus! Keep in mind that my commission is paid for by the seller of the home so there is no reason not to have me doing all the dirty work for you and fighting to get you the best deal on your dream home!