Before the home search begins, I want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help me serve you, analyze what you want and what you need in a home's features and amenities.
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties, newer or a new build?
- Type: Single Family, Condo?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, cape cods, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? How important on a scale of 1-10?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic or basement?
- Play/exercise room
- Security system
- Sprinkler system
- In-law suite
- Hot tub
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch
- Laundry room
Make a pinterest board for you home inspiration so I will get a visual for your style and taste! Check out mine here: www.pinterest.com/ColumbestHomes