1. Are you a full-time professional real estate agent? How long have you worked full time in real estate?
1. Yes, I am a full-time professional real estate agent with Keller Williams Classic Properties. I have been working in many aspects of the real estate industry since 2009 when I started at the bottom as an administrator at a brokerage. I also worked in commercial real estate and apartment leasing prior to making the jump to a full time agent. I utilize all of my experience in this industry and others to think creatively, problem solve efficiently and pay attention to client's specific needs.
2. No, when you choose to work with me you are selecting a focused and full service agent who will be with you every step of the way. You know exactly who you're working with and I can ensure excellence every step of the way.
2. Do you have a personal assistant, team or staff to handle different parts of the purchase?
3. YES! I have a a diverse work background including design and tech which I use to the advantage of myself and my clients at every turn. I will list through my website as well as the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc. and all of my social media outlets for maximum exposure. You find me at here and reach me at email@example.com or call/text 614.638.5817
3. Do you have a Website that will list my home? Can I have your URL address? Who responds to emails and how quickly? What's your email address?
4. This is something I will decide with each client based on their needs and what they're comfortable with. I will communicate as often as you want through text, email, home visits, coffee dates, you name it!
4. How will you keep in contact with me during the selling process, and how often?
5. I pay extreme attention to detail and in real estate when things can be so competitive, every detail counts. From the list price to the photography, staging, marketing and the open house you will receive a customized ,high quality approach.
5. What do you do that other agents don't that ensures I'm getting top dollar for my home?